This dress made my wedding day! I was looking for something with lace that had a unique back and straps, and fell in love with this style from the Bliss line. It is such a comfortable dress but feels glamorous at the same time. The lace is beautifully detailed, and it looks great with the elegantly beaded belt, and the halter style and open back scored a ton of compliments. The front slit is a fun detail for shoes with a pop of color or sparkle. The lace makes a great French bustle – pefect for dancing.
- Alterations: Dress was taken in to result in current size (2), primarily around the waist and hips, as well as the length. I am 5'3 and 112 lbs. The scalloped lace at the bottom falls beautifully at the bottom, and has a fun slit up the front. It does not have a bra built into it and can be comfortably worn with a strapless or corset-style long-line bra. The halter straps were also taken in to fit me. It comes with the ivory tulle belt - it has not been sewn into the dress but is altered to fit and has three delicate lace loops so it lays flat was clasped.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been dry cleaned and is in its original bag from Carine's Bridal Atelier in Georgetown.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Washington, DC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.