I absolutely love this dress!
My requirements were simple: gorgeous, classic, and easy to dance in
This dress had all these qualities in spades!
I fell in love with Monique L’Huillier’s Amaranth dress early on in my wedding dress search, however this dress (1331 from Monique L’huillier’s Bliss line) was more readily available for me, and was easily altered (see below) to have all the qualities of Amaranth I fell in love with.
Monique L’huillier’s chantilly lace and classic yet unique, simple yet romantic style is beyond compare, and is the reason I felt my dress was the dress of my dreams. I hope it can do the trick for your big day too!
I was married in September and am still hearing compliments :)
More photos available on request!
- Alterations: $700.00 worth of alterations done expertly by in house seamstress: - taken in slightly at sides, hips, bust and hem - multiple bustles for "partial" and "full" bustle (on my big day that translated into reception and tango modes ;) - neckline converted to a sweetheart style - capped sleeves / "keyhole" back created - back lowered
- Preservation Method: professionally cleaned, stored in garment bag in closet.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Vancouver, BC
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.