The lavish embroidery and sparkling beads of this fit and flare gown capture the dramatic flair of a bygone era. Finished with scalloped illusion neckline, and button over zipper back closure.
I was told the entire night by my guests and vendors that they have never seen a dress like this one. The dress is so spectacular that you don’t even need a veil or jewelry. I am the original owner of the dress and it was only worn once and is in great condition! I am 5’10” so there is plenty of length to the dress if you want to wear heels or if you want to have it tailored to your height. I brought it to the cleaners the morning after the wedding and it is ready to go to the next lucky bride!
- Alterations: Sewn in cups were added to the dress, that way I did not have to wear a bra with the dress. The bustle was also added with three simple button. Your bridesmaids will find it very easy to bustle after the ceremony.
- Preservation Method: Dry cleaned and boxed.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.