I bought this dress at a local boutique in San Francisco called Jinza. Jinza is a fantastic designer and her boutique is very popular and well-rated. I was referred to this place by a friend who bought her dress here. The dress was in the window of the store when I first visited – a brand new design – and it immediately caught my eye. I had been looking for a mermaid style that had a traditional feel to it and this dress was perfect. It has the puffiness at the bottom of a traditional dress and the sleek lines of a more modern style. My favorite aspect of the dress is the belt, which was hand-sewn by Jinza and gives a romantic elegance to the dress that also is flattering on the mid-section!
- Alterations: Jinza designed the dress, did fittings with me, and did the alterations herself; it was all custom. I am a size 4; Waist: 34"; Bust: 37"; Height: 5'4"; Height in Heels: 5'8"
- Preservation Method: Originally I thought I would keep my dress, so I paid over $300 to have the dress both professionally cleaned and preserved by Jinza's recommended company, Wedding Gown Preservation Co. The dress is still in the Wedding Gown Preservation Co. box.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.