Bought at Lelite on Newbury St in Boston in August 2013 for my February 2014 wedding. Had some alterations and cups inserted. Free veil ($250 value) included if desired. Professionally dry cleaned and stored since February.
I fell in love with this dress’s unique shape and elegant lace. The lace detail is exquisite; there is horse hair woven into the lace trim to maintain the romantic wave and shape. A simply stunning dress for the refined bride.
- Alterations: 36C cups inserted. Dress hemmed to fit me (5'5") wearing 2.5 inch heels. Bustle also added. Waist taken in slightly.
- Preservation Method: Professionally dry cleaned by professional wedding dress cleaner. Stored for resale.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Boston, MA
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.