I bought this dress at Blue Sky Bridal to wear for my wedding. I wore it for pictures, took it off until ceremony, and wore it for the first part of reception until pictures of toasts, cake cutting and first dance were taken.
- Alterations: The dress was a little too large around the chest and hip area, so we took it in just slightly to fit my form. I'm a 34b and wear a size 4 in bottom (5'4"). We dipped the sweatheart line down just every so slightly to accent the chest a little more :) Other than that, everything is in original condition.
- Preservation Method: Am listing for $900 uncleaned/preserved - there are no major spots or problems with the dress Will sell for $1100 after cleaning/preservation - unless I sell sooner, I will be using a certified cleaner who is a part of "The Association of Wedding Gown Specialist" (http://www.weddinggownspecialists.com/). **If interested in purchasing before cleaning, please contact me**
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Bellevue, WA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.