This is an ivory colored dress with ivory ribbon. I wore it for our August wedding – ceremony outdoors on a brick patio, reception indoors. Totally beautiful, I love the dress but don’t have any reason to keep it. We’re very happily married so this dress has good juju :-) Purchased in 2013, it is still in style and ready for you to be gorgeous on your wedding day!
I will happily email you more pictures if you get in touch!
- Alterations: I am 5 ft 6 in, and had the hem altered to my height so that it hits right at the floor. I wore flat shoes, so it is perfect for you if you're 5'6" and wearing flats, or just a bit shorter and wearing heels. I had it taken in just a bit around the hips, and had the boning on the sides taken down a bit so that I wouldn't be poked in the underarm. The train remains its full length, with an in-tact button/loop addition for the bustle.
- Preservation Method: The dress has not been cleaned after the wedding. No food spills or stains. Bottom hem is a bit dirty from touching the floor, but nothing that wouldn't easily come out, as it's all just light dirt from the floor and patio where we had our ceremony. If you have the time and motivation, you could probably hand-wash the bottom hem with a little cool water and Woolite. All zippers, buttons, embroidery/lace, and flower/gemstone detail remain in-tact and in like-new condition. No rips or tears anywhere on the dress, even in the bottom hem. Dress has been stored lying flat in the dress garment bag, and has always been transported in the garment bag for safety and cleanliness. I do not use perfume and I use unscented deodorant, so there are no perfumes lingering on the dress. We have a clean home, smoke free, pet free, perfume free, and so the dress is in great overall condition. Ready for you to take a look and try on!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
- Will Ship to: Pickup Only
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.