I bought this dress at L’elite bridal on Newbury Street in Boston. It has a gorgeous lace bust and lace detail on the sash, and is more than anything else a very elegant, simple dress. The sweetheart bust and flared waistline are some of the most flattering and forgiving of any dress I tried on. Most importantly, I married the love of my life (and high school sweetheart) while wearing it and hope this dress can be loved and enjoyed by another bride!
*Willing to accept cashier’s check for in-person buyers only (in/around Massachusetts).
- Alterations: Alterations: Very minor alterations made to this dress - I tried it on in a size 8 (10?) and it fit me perfectly, so that was the size I ordered. We made the bust a bit more snug on me (34D) and shortened the halter by about a half-inch, but that's it. No alterations to hem or waistline. Bustle made of skirt and sashes. Damage: small tear in silk organza (~1/2 inch) in the back of the dress by the hem.
- Preservation Method: Dress dry cleaned at Dependable Cleaners.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Boston, MA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.