The lace sheath dress has a dramatic back but simple taste. It worked nicely for our outdoor wedding and reception at a local park. Additional photos available for serious inquiries. Paypal payment.
- Alterations: I had the lace material on the outer loops of the shoulders tacked down by my seamstress, but it can be easily restored. The originally size 8 dress was taken in slightly to fit my measurements, but nothing was permanently altered. I'm roughly 5'7" with a 34" bust, 28" waist and the gown just grazed the ground when I was wearing a flat shoe. The train is very short and bustles up with ribbons. There are minor stains and some discoloration where the dress touches the ground. The small metal clasp above the zipper needs to be reattached.
- Preservation Method: Dress was professionally cleaned and will be shipped in a wedding dress box with acid free paper.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Bozeman, MT
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.