2013/14 Elie Saab French lace gown decorated with delicate gemstones. This princess wedding dress has a flattering V-neck and long, sheer, lace sleeves. The waist features an original grosgrain belt decorated with a beautiful flower enhancing its romantic look. The flounce lace skirt is ruched, descending downwards into a wave. Dress can be worn several ways. Absolutely stunning beading with drop crystals and intricate seed beading in all the right places. Extensive photos & video available. Includes Elie Saab garment bag & Pronovias bag perfect for transporting and carrying the dress.
- Alterations: Altered for length (I'm 5'7" with heels) and taken in at waist. Natural waist and flowing A-line style with crinoline means that modifications to size were relatively minimal. Keyhole back can be worn open or closed to create a beautiful solid lace back. Crinoline under train is removable when it's time to dance, and custom bustle can be worn several different ways. Extensive photos and videos of the various ways to wear the train/bustle available.
- Preservation Method: Unnoticeable small tear/separation of lace near bodice. Some minor staining on underskirt, but will be professionally cleaned & repaired prior to sale.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Charlotte, NC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.