Embellishment: applique, lace, ruffles
Fabric: lace, silk, taffeta
BIJOU Strapless empire Tulle Chantilly lace & Rosebud Confection over Silk Taffeta. Ivory satin strapless A-line gown with embroidered insets and silver ribbon at waist. Beautiful French bustle. The lacework on the dress is beautiful and looks hand-done. I purchased this dress at Mark Ingraham Atelier, a high end wedding specialty boutique in New York. It was the 3rd dress I tried on and I took it home that afternoon. I only tried on 3 dresses and it took me 30 minutes to find the dress of my dreams!
I LOVED wearing this dress and felt beautiful in it. I would love someone else to experience their special moment in this dress.
I am willing to part with it for the right price. Otherwise, I may keep it for sentimental reasons. I am still obsessed with the dress.
This dress has been priced based on the shipping and insurance that I will cover, beautiful lace work and the rarity of it (I have yet to see it at any other re-sale site, at a sample sale or in other weddings..).
Please note that there was make-up on my back that smudged onto a small portion of the back of my dress. J. Scheer did their best to take out the stain and most of it is gone. Please see photo of the light stain.
- Alterations: Dress altered to fit 5'4", 33.5/26/34.5, 111 lbs. Bustle was added. 1 inch of pleated lace was added to top of bust for more coverage. This can be taken off by seamstress and recommended because it looks prettier without it in opinion.
- Preservation Method: Specially cleaned and preserved by specialty retailer J. Scheer & Co. (the wedding preservationist for Bergdorf and all of the top tier wedding boutiques in New York). It has been preserved and neatly packed in a box.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Palo Alto, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.