Ivory hand cut, stitched and architected delicate french slim lace over nude colored silk double charmeuse. One shoulder column gown with a dramatic train and open back view.
Ulla miaja – Anna Maier is a couture designer. Requires 13 measurements for a perfect fit.
I am obsessed with this dress still and everyone who was at my wedding and sees the photos swoons over it. It is so stunning and makes you look absolutely gorgeous!
It was worn once for about 6 hours on my wedding day.
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 8
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 28.5
- Hips: 38
- Height with Shoes: 5'10
- Alterations: Bustle with three button-loops to bustle train up, leaving gown floor length. Alterations done to make dress a bit more snug and to flare in back.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Sheath
- Material: Lace, Silk
- Neckline: One Shoulder
- Style: Bohemian, Classic, Floral, Glamorous, Not white, Open Back, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: Professionally cleaned and preserved. No stains, two small nicks in the lace - one on the side, one on the train that are not visible unless searched for.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: San Diego, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.