Ivory hand cut, stitched and architected delicate french slim lace over nude colored silk double charmeuse.
One shoulder column gown.
Dramatic train and back view.
Ulla miaja – Anna Maier is a couture designer. Unlike other bridal gowns that only take three measurements, she requires 13 measurements for a perfect fit.
Dress is in like new condition. Only worn once for my wedding on April 20, 2013.
I love this dress and so did EVERYBODY who saw me in it. The lace work is impeccable, soft silk and charmeuse, comfortable, never fussy.
- Label Size: 4
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 34.5
- Waist: 26.5
- Hips: 33.5
- Height with Shoes: 5'6
- Alterations: Alterations performed by number one seamstress in San Francisco Bay Area. Bustle with two button-loops to bustle train up, leaving gown floor length. Minor adjustment for strap to lay flat against body. Side pads sewn in to inside of dress to prevent chafing. Worked great, really comfortable. Alterations to make dress more fit and flare in back. Total cost: $501.40
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Sheath
- Material: Lace, Silk
- Neckline: One Shoulder
- Style: Bohemian, Classic, Floral, Glamorous, Not white, Open Back, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Professionally cleaned - no stains - no tears. Tiny snags on inside edge of dress liner - not visible unless whole dress is turned inside out.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Watsonville,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.