I bought this dress from a BHLDN shop. I am a solid size 0, but only size 2 was available (slightly big at chest) at the shop. I really wanted the dress so ended up buying and having it altered to fit a size zero. (BHLDN size chart 33 – 25 – 35). After having it altered, I brought it back to South Korea where I got married. But my conservatives parents insisted that I wear a Korean traditional gown for my wedding. So I couldn’t even wear this beautiful dress. The dress is absolutely exquisite and timeless and very unique. You will not see many brides wearing such a gown and this will turn heads. The bottom of the dress is shaped so that your shoes peak out. (I am 5’6) You can wear a daring or bold colored shoes such as hot pink, royal blue, or red to add your own color and personality to this dress. This comes in a BHLDN garment bag.
- Alterations: Label size says 2 but has been altered to fit a size zero. No other alterations were made.
- Preservation Method: Stored in a BHLDN garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: New York, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.