I’m selling my gorgeous Catherine Deane Tamsin Wedding dress from BHLDN! Purchased in June 2014 and worn once. This delicate, feminine gown features a sheer v-back and an exquisitely embroidered Italian cotton bodice as well as an ivory tulle, ballet-inspired ball gown skirt (with a soft blush lining!) that was made to twirl. Side zip. Cotton, nylon tulle; lining. Ivory silk sash included.
Perfect if you’re seeking a romantic and whimsical dress!
Listed as size 4 but runs large so closer to street size 6.
Height w/ heels worn: 5’9”
- Alterations: Professional alterations ($250): 1.5 inches taken off the hem of skirt and tulle. Tulle train was very long so I had it shortened by approximately 6 inches. Still enought train for an effect but not too long so I could dance the night away! No changes made to fit.
- Preservation Method: Professionally cleaned. Stored in original BHLDN garment bag
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: London, UK,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.