As a women’s fashion designer you can imagine the expectation one would have in finding the perfect wedding dress.
After months of trawling bridal stores, bridal websites, and starting talks with colleagues about designing the perfect wedding dress, I stumbled upon a blog featuring BHLDN wedding dresses. Once I saw this dress I could see no point in trying to recreate something that seemed so perfect and exemplified everything I wanted. I loved the fact girls of similar size and shape were able to leave their reviews and that I was able to see real girls wearing this wedding dress.
I was not disappointed on receiving! The workmanship in the bias cut silk and pleating was second to none.
I am 5″3 without shoes and wore 4″ platform heels so you can adjust your heel height to suit once you try on.
I accept Escrow or Paypal (preferred)
- Label Size: 2
- Street Size: 2
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 26
- Hips: 36
- Height with Shoes: 5ft7
- Alterations: Has been shortened by professional bridal tailor, button has been moved at back to make smaller along top of bust (can easily be un-picked and moved to suit your bust)
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Sheath
- Material: Silk
- Neckline: One Shoulder
- Style: Bohemian, Glamorous, Modern
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Comes with original garment bag and has been dry cleaned immediately after use
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: ,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.