I bought this dress for my destination wedding in Kauai. We were married at a plantation next to the ocean. The dress is very comfortable and flows beautifully when one walks. Flying with it was very easy. It arrived without a single wrinkle. It looks even better in person than the photographs on the website. It is light and dreamy! I felt very comfortable throughout photographs, the ceremony and the following dinner. This dress was not danced in as Kauai laws do not allow dancing on restaurant grounds. It should be noted that the silk edging is raw and unfinished. I was not expecting this when I bought the dress. I think it looks beautiful and very boho/anthropologie! The true street fit size is a 2-4.
- Alterations: This dress is unaltered
- Preservation Method: The dress has been professionally dry cleaned. Receipt will be furbished upon sale. Dress kept in original garment bag and will be shipped in original shipping box.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Seattle, WA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.