I wore this breathtaking dress for my October 6, 2012 wedding. I received so many compliments on the style and fit! Classic, elegant, and beautiful! If only I could wear it every day. I hope it makes you feel as happy and beautiful as it made me on my special day.
Hundreds of appliqued butterflies are sewn on organza fabric, from the shoulder-kissing neckline to A-line hem. Features a pleated tulle lining peeking out from a sweep train. Fabric-covered delicate button closure. It’s a beautiful ivory color that matched my simple veil and silk hair flower perfectly.
This silhouette is fitted through the bodice, and it hit me perfectly at the waist. I had the bust and waist taken in about 1 inch each. The dress also has an interior corset with boning and bust cups, silk shell, silk-cotton lining; nylon tulle and horsehair hemline. I had the hemline brought up by 2.5″. I wore 4″ high heels and am 5’7″ tall. I also had a bustle sewn into the back.
The dress includes a hanger and cotton garment bag. I will also provide the button hook that my seamstress gave me – it will take 10-15 minutes to button up!
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 6
- Bust: 36
- Waist: 28
- Hips: 39
- Height with Shoes: 5'11
- Alterations: I had the bust and waist taken in by 1 inch each, and the hemline brought up by 2.5". I wore 4" high heels and am 5'7" tall. I also had a bustle sewn into the back. I didn't alter the hips. I don't think that the alterations can be taken out to fit a true size 8.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Organza, Silk, Tulle
- Neckline: V-neck
- Style: Beach, Corset, Glamorous
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Cleaned and steamed
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: San Diego, CA
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.