Talk about a tall, cool drink of water. I picked this dress up at a BHLDN sample sale but ended up not wearing it so this amazing sample dress has never been worn and the only imperfection is a black “x” drawn through the label signifying a sample. A single shoulder strap and bodice of delicate ruching ripples down to an expertly draped skirt of ruffles that tumble into a dramatic train. The pale blue color is gorgeous. From Va Et Vien. Back zip closure. Imported. This silhouette is fitted through bodice and hips. For best fit, size to your curviest measurement. Falls 46.75″ from natural waist at front, 60″ at back. Interior boning and bust cups. Textured silk chiffon shell. Silk charmeuse lining. A Va Et Vien original, exclusive to BHLDN.
- Alterations: No alterations have been made to the gown, the only imperfection is a black "x" drawn through the label signifying that it was a sample.
- Preservation Method: The has been hanging in a garment bag in my closet since I purchased it, ready to go!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.