I purchased this beautiful dress this spring (2013) before my August wedding. I ended up finding a size 4 of the same dress on ebay and having a tailor take the hips in a bit, but unfortunately the tags were cut off without my realizing it. It’s been in the garment bag I bought it in since the spring, so it’s complely new and unused despite not having actual tags. I live in a smoke and pet-free house.
Although I paid $400 for this dress, I never wore it and I’d like to free up some closet space so I’m offering it priced to sell. It was so comfortable to wear and gorgeous on. Many people couldn’t believe I got it at J.Crew!
Here’s the link to the J.Crew website where it’s being sold for $475, or you can search online for “J.Crew Bettina”:
- Alterations: no alterations
- Preservation Method: it's been stored since I purchased it in a garment bag in my bedroom. I live in a smoke and pet-free house.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: , MD
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.