Found this dress in a small boutique in Philadelphia and fell in love with the lasercut rose detailing. It is a stunning white satin dress with a very unique design. The laser-cut roses are gorgeous and the train is scalloped. The dress was initially too large (size 10), but was easily altered to fit me (size 0-2). I only wore the dress for pictures and the ceremony. Dress was then stored as I changed into another dress for dinner and reception.
Please feel free to email for more pictures!
-Crystal/rhinestone brooch sewn to under-bust area
-Laser-cut rose detailing along skirt portion and train
-French bustle added
-Extra laser-cut roses have been saved and are available with the dress
- Alterations: Dress taken in and now will fit size 0-2 and up. The dress is a corset bodice, so it allows more size options. Cups added to inside of dress. Dress also shortened to fit my height (5'2.5'' while wearing 3in heels). Extra lasercut flowers for hem are saved and can be sent with the dress to allow added height if needed. Original bow detail under bust was removed and a rhinestone brooch applique was added to this area as pictures. French bustle added to dress.
- Preservation Method: Dry-cleaned afterwards and stored in original garment bag in a temperature controlled environment in a smoke and pet free home.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.