I found this dress online before my boyfriend even proposed. I knew Berta was “The One” even before I knew my now Fiance was the one. After he proposed I went to try this dress at a Local Dress store and i immediately fell in love. I purposely tried it on last because it was above my Budget, and because I knew that anything I tried after it wouldnt even come close. When i walked out of the dressing room, my mom and mother in law literally fainted as it was so SOOOOO beautiful on. My two maids of honors (yes, I have more than one) also had the biggest smiles on their faces. it was unanimous. i didnt want to take it off.
Every single bride in the store wanted to try it after me and every person that came into the large dress store, just starred in awe. (this is without exaggeration).
My wedding is in early August 2014 and the dress will be cleaned and immediately sent out to you, if you want to purchase.
Price I paid:
Retail price of dress: $7500
TOTAL: $9500, and now I am asking just $6000 (and I’m negotiable)
And if you purchase I will give you the Veil As well
- Alterations: This dress was just shortened. Get a lot more info on the dress and pictures of me wearing it: www.bertabridalsale.wordpress.com I accept Paypal Payments, and will ship it out for free as long as you are in the US.
- Preservation Method: It will be cleaned and stored in a box for perfect condition. Also, it does not have a tail, which means it will not get too dirty
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.