This dress is just stunning. I originally had a gown and decided to buy a second gown, this Berta. I am usually a size 4 but as this is an Israeli designer, the sizes aren’t the same. They ordered a size 10 to accommodate my 34D boobs :-). The dress is custom made though. My measurements are bust 35.5, waist 25.75 and hips 37.5. I tried the sample on and my boobs were mushing out everywhere so definitely try this dress on before you buy it on here! My wedding is October 2014 so I could have this dress cleaned and ready to ship mid-October. You need to try this on! The dress just hugs the body in all the right ways!
It was $7500 plus $750 for tax.
- Alterations: I have not received the dress yet but the dress will have some tightening done on the top to keep the boobs in place. The model in the pic has full frontal showing and mine is going to be together a bit so the cleavage isn't as deep. The dress on me is the sample which was runway size and way too small (as you can see underboob!)
- Preservation Method: When ready to ship, I will have it cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Arlington Heights, IL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.