This dress is just stunning. I originally had a gown and decided to buy a second gown, this Berta. I am usually a size 4 but as this is an Israeli designer, the sizes aren’t the same. They ordered a size 10 to accommodate my 34D boobs :-). The dress is custom made though. My measurements are bust 35.5, waist 25.75 and hips 37.5. I tried the sample on and my boobs were mushing out everywhere so definitely try this dress on before you buy it on here if you can! My wedding is October 2014 so I could have this dress cleaned and ready to ship mid-October. The dress just hugs the body in all the right ways!
The dress has lace detail on top and some crystals near the knees.
I am 5’7″ and the dress was shortened only 1/4 of an inch. With 3 inch shoes the dress was the perfect length.
It was $7600 plus $750 for tax.
- Alterations: The model in the pic has full frontal showing and mine was closed up to allow a larger chest to wear the gown.
- Preservation Method: When ready to ship, I will have it cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Arlington Heights, IL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.