This is a stunning Berta bridal gown that was originally purchased as a sample and worn once for a wedding. This version does not have any beading on the gown, but because of the dramatic styling, it doesn’t need much more to shine on your special day. Made of the finest, heavy weight silk with lace detail in the back. Plunging backline gives this dress a modern and sexy look. The dress has built in bra cups (I would say would work for a B/C cup bride). Gorgeous and a steal at this price.
This dress is being held at a dry cleaners. We will be happy to provide discounted alterations to the gown if needed.
- Label Size: 36
- Street Size: 0
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 26
- Hips: 34
- Height with Shoes: 6'
- Alterations: The length was shortened a bit to fit the bride.
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Silk
- Style: Corset, Glamorous, Modern, Open Back, Ruching
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: Professionally cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Harrington Park, NJ
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.