I bought this dress from a bride in the UK. I had tried it on here in the US and knew that I needed a size 14. She stated in the description that the tag size was a 14. When I received the dress it was a US tag size 12. (I showed some bridal consultants and they said the dress looks more like a size 10.)
Slim line gown with button over zipper closure. This intricate lace gown features a beautiful high mandarin keyhole back and a fishtail train finished with scalloped edging. Swarovski crystals are delicately sprinkled throughout with rich decorative beading at the empire waist. The color of my dress is ivory on gold as I felt it showed off the detail of the lace best.
- Alterations: First Brides: Bust: 38 Inches Hips: 42 Inches Waist: 32 Inches Height w/shoes: 5 ft. 6 in. Alterations: The overall length of my dress is 54 inches. She wore a 2 inch heal on the day. It has also been taken in slightly under the bust area as she was in between bra sizes I was 38/36. The actual cup area is very generous. She had to put some padding in to fill it out which was removable. The seamstress took it in slightly along the seam under the armpit just so the dress held her top half more securely. She also didn't wear any support under wear to help her squeeze into it so it is true to size everywhere else. There are a few slight marks on the underneath of the train but they are slight and I can send you a picture of this. All the crystals are still in tacked across the bodice.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been professionally dry cleaned. Worn Once.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Rochester, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.