This Maggie Sottero Bernadette gown is simply stunning ! Slim line gown with button over zipper closure. This intricate lace gown features a beautiful high mandarin keyhole back and a fishtail train finished with scalloped edging. Swarovski crystals are delicately sprinkled throughout with rich decorative beading at the empire waist with a beautifuly adjustable French bustle. Included with the purchase of the gown are size 7.5 Vince Camuto wedges, as seen in the pictures. This gown was purchased in San Francisco at a bridal boutique on Brennan street in the heart of the San Francisco fashion district. The original price of the gown was $3790. Ladies this dress is a breathtaking piece of work, flawless in all ways!
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 8
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 33
- Hips: 35
- Height with Shoes: 5'6
- Alterations: Sewn in cups.
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Lace
- Neckline: Scalloped
- Style: Classic, Glamorous, Open Back, Vintage
- Preservation Method: The gown has been cleaned, steam pressed and preserved by Baird's Dry Cleaning Professional Service. It is stored in it's original garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Boise, ID
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.