“Belle” satin and tulle A-line wedding dress with off-the-shoulder short sleeves and a v-neckline, Jenny Packham
This dress is a “key dress” of the whole 2014 Bridal Collection, that was inspired by the Belle Époque era of the 20th century. A statement of romantically soft, feminine design, the collection encapsulates the spirit of Edwardian style and the Art Nouveau movement which defined it. Intricate, light beading, delicate embellishment and clean, understated silhouettes play homage to an Edwardian inspiration, whilst romantically voluminous ballerina skirts, graceful tulle sleeves and elegantly exposed backs bring to mind a very modern bride.
- Alterations: The dress was altered in the waist and lenght, also added extra cups for better bust look. There are also hooks to pin the train, but it can be romoved easily.
- Preservation Method: Dry cleaned once right after the wedding.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Arlington, VA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.