Link to more images:
http://becerraphotography.com/main.php#Portfolio/Weddings/Amanda and David/1
I fell in love with this dress after trying on dresses at 8 different stores in two major cities. My picky husband called it “absolutely perfect.” It is romantic, rustic silk taffeta with lace and a bit of sparkle. Silk buttons from lower back all of the way to top. Very couture look. Petticoat built in to dress. Drop waist and ruching with intricate pick tucks throughout. Dramatic train. Large built in elastic waist band and boning to keep dress up. I danced all night with no problem. I am 5’5 1/2″ and wore 3″ platform shoes.
- Label Size: 2
- Street Size: 2
- Bust: 34E
- Waist: 28
- Hips: 33
- Height with Shoes: 5'9
- Alterations: Had bustle put in (many colorful ribbons that you match the color of and tie together to form beautiful bustle). One of the ribbons creating the bustle came undone. It would be very easy to have a ribbon sewn on to fix. Entire waist and hip area taken in to fit snug and show figure. Had straples corset bra sewn in. No fabric was taken from bottom. Dress was not shortened.
- Silhouette: Ballgown
- Material: Embellishment, Lace, Silk, Silk Dupioni, Taffeta
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Applique, Classic, Corset, Glamorous, Ruching, Ruffles
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Preservation Method: The dress has been kept hanging in its own closet. It has not been cleaned as I figured it would get dirty and wrinkled in shipping and additional alterations. There is some dust on train and hemline. No tears or stains.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Portland,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.