I fell in love with my dress the second I put it on. It was the third dress I tried on and I was in love. It fit me perfectly. I only needed a slight alteration for bring the hem up. I wore it on my wedding day only. I didn’t want my husband to see me in it so we took all of our pictures that day. I got so many compliments on my dress that I knew I had picked the perfect one. It was easy to move in, comfortable and for an August wedding in Utah it kept me surprisingly cool!
- Alterations: Hem line brought up and bussel added.
- Preservation Method: Dry cleaned by hand because it has a shear lace cover with beading on it and stored in fabric bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: , UT
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.