I wore this dress for my good friend’s wedding in Boston in summer 2013. The dress is in perfect condition, I did not have any alterations made to the dress. Very flattering material and cut (one shoulder) – especially for larger on top girls. The color is very flattering and would complement any complexion. The size 14 is about a 10 or 12 in real life clothing. Hope someone else can enjoy this dress!
The photo I uploaded is from the Amsale website. They only have the dress shown in full length, but the one I have is cocktail length (not altered, it comes that way from Amsale) and in French Blue (not charcoal, as pictured). The back of the dress is cut exactly the same way as the front, offering plenty of coverage both front and back.
- Alterations: No alterations have been made to this dress.
- Preservation Method: The dress was dry cleaned immediately after the wedding and has been stored in the dry clean wrap every since then in a clean closet.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.