I purchased the dress last May for my September wedding at the Saja store in Manhattan. I choose the dress because it was the ethereal and magical look that I wanted, without it looking too traditional. The beading is beautiful and unique, and I bought the belt (which was an extra $350) because it matched the straps and tied it all together. I loved the dress because I was comfortable in it the whole time, while still feeling very princess-like. Everyone said it looked Grecian and soft, which is what I preferred over the cupcake gowns that sometimes can overwhelm the bride. Truth be told, I thought every dress was gorgeous in the store but some were a bit too simple. The beading on this dress was a great pop of excitement and made things very festive.
I did not pick up the dress until a day before the wedding and I only wore it for that day.
Website here with dress featured:
- Alterations: We did simple alterations (using the recommendation by Saja). Nothing dramatic. It fit for the most part without a ton of alterations needed.
- Preservation Method: It has been cleaned and stored properly.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: new york, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.