This Oleg Cassini dress was purchased from David’s Bridal, altered by David’s Bridal (see alteration comments). The dress was worn for around 8 hours and then sent in the day after the wedding for preservation and has not been removed from the box since. The back has buttons down to the tulle, but zips. The bodice has wonderful bead and lace work. It is an off white color. It is a beautiful gown that will make a great addition to your wedding. Purchased the dress for $1200, asking for $400.
- Alterations: The dress has been hemmed, I am 5' 2" but wore 4" heels. The sides were also taken in a little. The bust area was not altered.
- Preservation Method: Purchased preservation kit from David's Bridal. The dress was shipped back to me cleaned, stuffed and in a box with plastic around it. It has not been removed since.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Colorado Springs, CO
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.