I fell in love with this dress at a wedding dress consignment shop, where the first bride had never worn it but was selling it because she had changed her mind but couldn’t return it. The shape is gorgeous and flattering, but what really sold me was the beading and lace, which is far better quality than what I was seeing at the bridal stores. The dresses at the shop this was bought at originally start at $1200, so I’m pretty sure this dress new would cost more than double what I am asking. I’m also including the veil crinoline from David’s Bridal. For reference in the pictures, I’m 5’6″, weighed about 165, and was wearing maybe 2″ heels in the dress.
- Alterations: Bustle laces sewn in - can easily be bustled a different way. There are a handful (literally, maybe 5-10) loose beads around the hem, otherwise the dress looks like its never been worn.
- Preservation Method: Dress was professionally dry cleaned right after the wedding, and has been stored in the box they packed it in ever since.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: lansing, MI
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.