I bought the dress at a boutique in Charleston, SC where it actually costs me $1000, but looking online recently, it sells on the designer’s website for $860. Purchased only a month before my wedding, it was pure luck I found this dress especially considering I was traveling when I did. I fell in love with the way it hugged my natural curves, but was still loose enough to give me breathing room. The material is light enough to wear it in the summer, but strong enough to hide any “lumpy bits” as I call them, throughout your body. Plus, it has princess sleeves and a great belt. I also liked that I could wear a bra with this dress, because without that – well I wouldn’t have has boobs on my wedding day. It made my butt look incredible on the day, has a simple train and is just a really pristine, elegant dress. It reminded me a lot of Pippa Middleton’s dress at the royal wedding. On the website the skinny model looks a bit lost in it, which was not the case with me and I’ve got some hips, but am a natural six so I feel like this dress is quite complimentary to curvy gals. After dry cleaning, there are only a few small unnoticeable scuffs at the bottom. I adore this dress – but I know it will never match up to how it looked and felt on my wedding day. I’m not the type to keep a dress in my attic for decades so I think the best thing to do is sell it to a deserving bride.
- Alterations: Hemmed about an inch at the bottom. I'm 5'6 and had it hemmed just as the start of my toes.
- Preservation Method: It's been almost two weeks since my wedding and the dress has been at the cleaners or hanging in it's original gown bag since then.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Mount Laurel, NJ
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.