We got married in Manhattan in July – I wanted a very simple dress that was flattering and also beautifully made. This Notte by Marchesa dress was just that – sumptuous silk, very simple, flattering ruching in all the right places. I had the dress altered and cups put in from Madame Paulette’s on NYC’s upper east side (of Vera Wang and fashion show fame) to ensure the fit was great and stood up to the wonderful tailoring and rich silk of the dress. My favorite addition is a french bustle. There is a way inside the dress to tie it up in the back – it is so romantic and felt so chic. Obviously I had a great time wearing it and would love to see it loved again. We have a very small Manhattan apt so there really isn’t room to store it.
- Alterations: French bustle added (very beautiful on) and easily ties up underneath the dress, tailored in the waist, added cups.
- Preservation Method: Professional dry cleaning.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Manhattan, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.