I wore this dress for my 2011 wedding. Many guests thought it looked vintage and were surprised that it was new. A few of my favorite qualities about this dress is that the style is very vintage, flirty, and feels european. It was extremely comfortable to wear, and truly, it is only worn once, so paying a reasonable amount for a gorgeous dress is the sensible thing. It has a touch of an art deco look to the lace panels (some diamond shapes, etc.) It would work perfectly for a jazz age wedding, or for any woman who loves vintage clothing.
Also, please USA buyers only, for shipping reasons.
- Alterations: None. It fit perfectly as purchased, much to my excitement! At the time I wore the dress, I weighed 119, had bust: 37, waist: 27, hips: 36.5.
- Preservation Method: It has not been cleaned, but stored away in a garment bag since the wedding date, within a plastic tub. It is in great condition, no rips/tears/stains/or odors.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: portland, OR
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.