I got engaged in Dec. 2011 and then bought a dress from David’s Bridal. I was unhappy with it and saw this dress listed here. I fell in love with it and bought it. The dress is a BCBG Max Azria size 4 and dress was perfect for my elopement this summer. I couldn’t have asked for a dress that defines simple understated elegance. From the front the dress appears to be a simple antique white a-line with no embellishments. On the back there is a three-tier bustle reinforced with layers of tulle, and a corset back with a zipper up the side. I am 5’4 and wore the dress with 3.5 in heels and the dress just barely brushed the concrete. It is a little longer in the back than in the front.
For someone who is looking for a very simple & elegant dress but is on a budget than I would say this dress is for you. :)
- Alterations: I have had the dress dry cleaned twice. Once when I originally bought the dress from the seller and the second time right before I got married. The dress may have a few marks where it brushed against concrete as I was walking but I only wore the dress for 20 minutes.
- Preservation Method: Since then it has been stored in its bag in the closet.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: , MA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.