Stunning, perfect condition, custom Monique Lhullier Basil gown from the Fall 2011 collection. The gown itself is the Basil gown, and we added the shoulders of the Amaranth gown (using the Basil lace, of course). The gown is gorgeous silk, re-embroidered alencon lace; crossover sweetheart neckline with elongated bodice and modified circle skirt with train, similar to a mermaid silhouette (but slightly fuller). The label size is a Bridal 8 (street size 6). Height with shoes is 5’10″. Measurement at time of wearing: Bra: 32D; Waist: 28; Hips: 34
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 6
- Bust: 32D
- Waist: 28"
- Hips: 34"
- Height with Shoes: 5'10"
- Alterations: Regarding alterations, we added cups and boning eliminate a need for a bra and to allow the gown to sit perfectly flat on the body; added additional ties for a more secure french bustle; and added small amount of tull underneath the gown to make the skirt slightly fuller. We also created a snap-on, removable lace "modesty" panel for the back of the gown to be worn at Church or Temple (which alone cost over $1000).
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Mermaid
- Material: Lace, Silk
- Neckline: Strapless
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: The gown was worn for a few hours during a wedding ceremony on July 1, 2012. It's been professionally cleaned and preserved by the preeminent gown preserver, J. Scheer & Co. in NYC, and is in perfect condition.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: brooklyn,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.