This gorgeous couture dress by Canadian designer Barbara Allin was bought in Toronto last summer. I fell in love with its timeless elegance, whimsy and fairytale look right away! It was more than I wanted to spend, but as soon as I put it on with my veil, I knew I had to get it! It is so flattering and the details are what make it. The lace bodice and sweetheart neckline are so delicate and feminine. There is a bustle for the medium sized train which was perfect for me – I wanted a train but didn’t want it to get in the way of dancing! There is a champagne sash that comes with the dress which can give you different options for the “look” you want. I did some pics with and some without. The A-line skirt is layered tulle and really adds that princess feel but with an adult sophistication. I felt like Grace Kelly! I got so many compliments on it and felt like I was really able to shine…the dress will compliment you and make you the centerpiece of the day – not the dress! I hope someone else can enjoy it as much as I did. It is a magical feeling!
- Alterations: Cups have been sewn in to the bodice as well the dress was taken in a touch to fit me.
- Preservation Method: It has been thoroughly dry-cleaned after the wedding (September) and is in a preservation bag at my parents' home in Toronto. It is perfect condition.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Toronto, ON
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.