This dress is a traditional ballgown and has a gorgeous beaded bodice ( very detailed) with 13 layers of English tulle on the bottom. The color is technically “ivory”. It is just slightly off a true white (which tends looks better then true white). It has a natural waist line and sweetheart neckline. The dress has a zipper rather than a lace up back. The dress moves beautifully, and unlike many other Ballgown or A-line wedding dresses this one is not heavy. I wore it more than 12 hours very comfortably. I also have a matching cathedral-length veil. If you live in the southern California area, I would be happy to set up a viewing.
- Alterations: The dress was ordered in a size 12, but I had it taken in to appox. a "street" size 8. The dress hemmed for someone who is 5'7 in heels. The dress has 4 buttons for a traditional bustle.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been professionally dry cleaned and place in airtight preservation box.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Laguna Beach, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.