I really do love this dress! It’s simple, elegant, and fits everyone from a size 2-10 perfectly. The reason it fits so many is the open, criss-cross back. I’m around a size 4, but went with the 8, so it was a little more covered. You can see how the model had a smaller size on and it’s a little more open back. I felt so beautiful in this dress. I have the picture below of me spinning in the grass in a large frame. I just do not need this dress anymore.
- Alterations: Alterations: I had extra lining put in. I'm about 5'4" and wore about 3-4 inch heels. If you are taller, you could add a ribbon of fabric (maybe lace) to the bottom. I did have a small bustle added, and I believe the bustle snap came unsewn, but that is a very easy fix. I also had cups added to the bust, so no bra was needed. If you want these removed, this would be easy. No other alterations were needed, because the back made it easy to adjust. I do believe I have the extra fabric that was originally cut off the bottom. If you are taller, I bet this could be reattached and would be a simple trim along the bottom for length.
- Preservation Method: Dry cleaned. The dress is in good shape. There are no stains that I can see. I'm happy to inspect every detail and send more pictures to anyone interested. I did see the snap for the bustle came unstiched, but this is a very easy fix.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Indianapolis, IN
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.