I have bought the dress in an elegant Hungarian salon. The dress was worn one-time on my wedding this year in June. Since then the dress has been cleaned so it is in an excellent condition.
I love everything in the dress. It is full of lace that makes it an elegant choice. The mermaid style skims the bride’s figure. There’s a silver appliqué just below the bust that makes the whole dress even more elegant and modern. The dress comes complete with a long trail.
- Alterations: They have made changes to the size of the hips because I have wide hips so they had to make an around 2 cm elongation on both sides. The dress has a zipper plus tiny buttons at the back so it might be difficult to make the size of the dress bigger but it can easily be made smaller where it is necessary. I have worn flat ballerina shoes but I asked for a length where my shoes are only visible when I'm walking or dancing so I think it wouldn't be short even if you wore it with heels (I'm around 173 cm tall). Otherwise, the length can be changed easily as well.
- Preservation Method: It was cleaned by a professional fine dry cleaner and stored since then on a hanger in a bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Budapest, OT
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.