After looking through bridal magazines, I found the Balancin dress. I called every store on the east coast, including the flag ship store in NY and none of them had the dress in store. (They said it wasn’t a very American girl style, very European look). Every store that I called that carried Pronovias said they could order it. I felt uncomfortable ordering the dress without trying it on but I found a store in Virginia that carried a very similar style. I went there and tried on the similar dress and loved it so much I took a leap of faith and ordered the Balancin dress. (July 2012). It came in Feb 2013 for my June 2013 wedding and it was perfect! I received so many compliments and the dress is just stunning.
Fit and Flare, lace and chiffon gown. Since my wedding was 3 weeks ago, I have not had it cleaned/preserved yet. (Although there are only some marks on the inside hem… will come out with professional cleaning).
I also have the matching Pronovias cathedral length veil. I am selling it separately from the dress for $400 but am open to negotiations.
- Alterations: I have a French Bustle put in by the alterations staff at the bridal salon I ordered it from. When I had my fittings, the staff told me I could pay to have it hemmed, or I could go up in my shoe by an inch...I got a new shoe. It fit like a glove, no other alterations were needed other than the bustle.
- Preservation Method: My wedding was 3 weeks ago, so I haven't cleaned or preserved it yet. The dress does have some marks around the hem; however, professional cleaning will remove them. I am negotiable on having it cleaned/shipping costs.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.