Marchesa needs no introduction! Worn by celebrities to red carpet events across the globe, Marchesa bridal combines an exquisite level of taste and craftsmanship with the desires of a modern bride. Designers Georgina Chapman and Karen Craig are celebrities in their own right, and the couture sensibility of this renowned design house truly shows through in this romantic, classic, flawless dress from their Spring 2014 runway collection.
Covered head to toe in beautiful Chantilly lace, the dress is romantic and sweet while still sporting a very sexy bare shoulder and v-neck dip. The bow at the waist is tacked down so that it stays perfectly centered. This is a style that is both classic and modern, as the ballerina-top style is just now appearing on the couture bridal runways. With this dress, I will also include the custom ivory tulle underskirt trimmed in horsehair that I commissioned separately and plan to wear under the skirt for a fuller look. However, this is an optional look, as the underskirt won’t be attached in any way (pics above have no underskirt).
This dress will be available immediately after my May 23, 2015 wedding. As I have a separate reception dress, this dress won’t be danced and sweated in!
- Alterations: Bust 35", Waist 28", Hips Free, Length cut to 5' 10" to account for 3" heels (plenty of space for a tall bride or easy to hem to a shorter height!) The cup has been let out to fit a D cup but can easily be modified. I generally wear a 32D bra.
- Preservation Method: Will be professionally cleaned immediately after wear. As I have a separate reception dress, this dress won't be danced and sweated in!
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Dallas, TX
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.