I purchased this dress in North Caroline in 2013, and wore it for my wedding in Bali in 2014. I love dress and I was featured wearing it in “Asia Wedding Style Magazine”. It is a flawless dress.
It is simple yet stunning. The drape details fit perfectly into my Old Hollywood Glam wedding! I love the low back with the one shoulder effect. I decided to wear it with the cryastal strap off my shoulder, but it can be worn both ways.
I now live in Australia, however am willing to ship it internationally.
More Photos from the my wedding will be available soon, or please request more
- Alterations: I had bust cups sown into the dress so I would need to wear a bra. These can be removed, however I thought they were a good investment This was an addition cost of $80 at the bridal store. The giant flower in the back drape I had removed. The label says size 10, however I had it taken in a little to fit a size 6. There is still lots of seam allowance to adjust it one or two sizes up or down.
- Preservation Method: The dress is still quite new, less than 8 months old. It has been stored correctly and I have the original bag it came.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Darwin, OT
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.