This is an Avine Perruchi dress style #482 size 8. A stunning intricately beaded plunging neckline, dropped waist bodice showcasing the exposed front organza petticoat done in accordion folds (pleats) that includes a tier of organza with a delicate embroidered pattern along the edge of the fabric laying atop of the petticoat. Fabric floral and couture details enhance this dress.The back of the dress gives a dramatic view with a waterfall like feature of the accordian folds (pleats) of fabric falling into a spectacular train that has been already tailored for a bustle. The color is listed as white, but is a soft off-white/ivory as most dresses are. This dress would complement an average (C to A cup size) to small busted woman. This is a jaw dropping dress!
Go to Avine Perruchi Collection: Style #482
Original price $12,700 in New York salon.
Professionally cleaned directly after use.
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 10
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 27
- Hips: 36
- Height with Shoes: 5
- Alterations: None
- Color: Ivory, Metallic
- Silhouette: Ballgown
- Material: Embellishment, Lace, Organza, Silk
- Neckline: V-neck
- Style: Corset, Glamorous, Ruffles, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: Gold's Cleaner. Professionally cleaned directly after use.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Johnstown ,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.