I bought this dress used for my upcoming wedding, but have decided to go with a different dress I found later. The previous owner bought it new and wore it as a reception dress only. She had it dry cleaned.
- Alterations: The previous owner took the bust in and hemmed the train it so she could dance in it as a reception dress. Good for an A to B cup. Length is for someone who is max 5'6" (WITH shoes on). Obviously you can hem it if you want to wear flats or are shorter than that. Good for someone who wears a zero or a two, however the bottom is not fitted so it will fit you if your pants size tends to be a 4 or a 6.
- Preservation Method: Dry cleaned and stored on two soft hangers to best maintain the silk chiffon.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.