I found this dress at a fabulous boutique in Beverly Hills and I knew the moment I put it on that it was THE one! The wedding was in Savannah, GA so I wanted something very romantic, classy and elegant – and definitely lace! After several unsuccessful visits to various salons, I was so thrilled to find exactly what I was looking for in this boutique shop. It had everything I was looking for (and more!) A gorgeous train with buttons down the back, the most beautiful and perfect lace work I had seen on any of the dresses I tried on, a very elegant shape in the bodice and a classy yet sexy cut for the back…it was (and still is) simply stunning! And when it’s time for the reception, it has the most adorable bustle to tuck in that incredible train.
- Alterations: The dress remains in excellent condition - I took great care the day of the wedding not to let it catch or drag on anything...it is basically in the mint condition in which I bought it. There were a couple alterations made to the dress, though not many because the size fit me almost exactly. The bottom was hemmed just slightly so that the front wouldn't drag, the back side was taken in just a bit to add a little more curve to the body of it, and a bra was sewn in to the top (but could easily be removed it if not needed or wanted).
- Preservation Method: It was professionally cleaned in November (I have the certificate to verify this) and is stored hanging, untouched, in its original bag. The dress currently resides in a closet in my parents' house in North Georgia, and my mother is happy to meet with any Atlanta area bride-to-be's who are interested in this beautiful gown!
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Alpharetta, GA
- Will Ship to: Pickup Only
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.