Anthropologie avant garde wedding gown size 8. Pale Peach. Silk chiffon with silk slip. Perfect condition. Worn only once, on my wedding day.
I absolutely love this dress!!! I had a vintage style romantic wedding outdoors in a rose garden and meadow. It was perfect for the setting. My favorite part is the T-racer back and the origami silk roses with loose ribbons. I felt so romantic in this dress. I opted for it because I didn’t want to wear white but another color. This is a very pale peach.
The dress was purchased for $1,600.00. The size 8 is true to size. It fit perfectly! Side inside zipper up left side with eyelet hook. The designer is ‘Quilaree’ for Anthropologie’s wedding line BHLDN.
Photos are of me at my wedding in the dress. If you google the dress, you can find BHLDN’s original model photographs (but couldn’t figure out how to download them).
I’m happy to answer any questions.
- Alterations: Double sided french bustle has been sewn in (I'd like to show you a photo of the bustle, which I have, but the site wouldn't let me upload more photos, so contact me for the photo and more in general if you would like). I had it hemmed on the length to fit me and I'm 5'6".
- Preservation Method: It has been dry cleaned. I will ship it on the original wooden hanger it came with and the gown bag.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Santa Fe, NM
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.