This dress exudes traditional soft romance but has a slightly modern twist. You will feel like royalty when you put on this exquisite french lace gown; however, the fun comes when the underlay fades from ivory to a light carmel that makes the lace really “pop” at the bottom (hence the ‘ombre’ in the title). I switched out the runway belt to a swarovski work of art that added a bit of bling to contrast the soft delicate lace. (The belt is not included– I think most brides want to pick out their own style :) ). This dress was so comfortable to wear and made me feel like a princess all night. It took me a while to come to terms with selling it :( but I would love to allow someone to feel like a princess just as I did… I am open to offers…
- Alterations: The dress was altered at Ultimate Bride (where the dress was purchased)down town Chicago, IL. I am a pretty normal shape so they took the dress in a little at the waist, but there wasn't a major change to the dress.
- Preservation Method: The dress was cleaned and "preserved" at Ultimate Bride. The seal of the preservation is still intact and sealed.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Ocala, FL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.